Lawn mowers are used to trim gardens, clean up schools or public places such as squares or residential quarters. Therefore, different areas have very different requirements for the selection and accessories of lawn mowers. The lawn mower mainly has accessories such as sprocket, carburetor, mowing rope, blade, crankshaft, mowing head and so on. Choosing the right accessories should not only consider the range of use of the lawn mower, but also need to decide according to different lawn mower types, terrain and grass growth patterns.
Gasoline lawn mower accessories
- Sprocket: A sprocket is a wheel with cog-type buckle sprocket, which is used to mesh with a block with an accurate pitch on a link chain or a cable.
- Carburetor: A carburetor is a mechanical device that mixes a certain proportion of gasoline with air under the action of the vacuum generated by the engine. It uses the kinetic energy of the inhaled air stream to achieve the atomization of gasoline, and is called the heart of the engine.
- Gearbox: The gearbox is an important mechanical component that is widely used in wind turbines. Its main function is to transmit the power generated by the wind wheel under the action of the wind to the generator and make it get the corresponding speed. Generally, the rotation speed of the wind wheel is very low, far less than the rotation speed required by the generator to generate electricity. It must be realized through the speed increasing effect of the gear pair of the gear box, so the gear box is also called the speed increasing box.
- Connecting plate: used to connect other accessories.
- Cylinder: a cylindrical metal part that guides the piston to reciprocate linearly in the cylinder. Air in the engine cylinder converts thermal energy into mechanical energy through expansion; the gas is compressed by the piston in the compressor cylinder to increase the pressure.
- Mowing rope: The professional name is mowing line, which is a consumable accessory for lawn mower operation. Common specifications are 2.4mm, 2.65mm, 3.0mm.
- Starter: starting device, used to start the starting circuit or components of the motor.
- Piston and piston ring circlip: Piston is a reciprocating part in the engine cylinder block. Circlips, also called retaining rings or buckles, are a kind of fasteners, which are installed in the shaft grooves or hole grooves of machines and equipment, and play the role of preventing the axial movement of the parts on the shaft or hole.
- Crankshaft: The crankshaft is the most important part of the engine. It bears the force transmitted by the connecting rod and converts it into torque to output through the crankshaft and drive other accessories on the engine to work. The crankshaft is subjected to the combined action of the centrifugal force of the rotating mass, the periodic gas inertial force and the reciprocating inertial force, so that the curved bearing is subjected to bending and torsion loads. Therefore, the crankshaft is required to have sufficient strength and rigidity, and the surface of the journal needs to be wear-resistant, work uniformly, and have good balance.
- The mowing head: The mowing head is the rotating mechanism of the lawn mower, including the handle, the handle and the mowing head mounted on the inner ring groove at the end of the handle. It is the core of the lawn mower.
- Handle: Operate the handle of the lawn mower.
- Blades: special blades for mowing, there are rope blades, square blades, three-tooth blades and other types.
- Strap: unique to the knapsack lawn mower, a device to fix the lawn mower on the back.
How to choose the right lawn mower accessories?
Good lawn mower accessories can ensure the working efficiency of the lawn mower and extend the service life of the lawn mower. Therefore, it is particularly important for everyone to choose the right lawn mower accessories, not only in line with the lawn mower itself. For the scope of application, it is necessary to choose suitable and reasonably priced lawnmower accessories according to the different types of lawnmowers, the different terrains and the growth patterns of the grassland.