The lawn mower is a commonly used lawn mower equipment at home. Its working principle is to use the power of a gasoline engine to drive the mowing wheel to rotate at a high speed through the transmission system, so that the mowing rope can be adjusted and rotated synchronously to generate a certain cutting force and cut the weeds. . The main technical points of using a lawn mower are to choose the length of the mowing rope according to the row spacing of the orchard and the height of the weeds, hold the handle with both hands, and maintain a certain degree of inclination. Use the lawn mower to cut the grass. When it is wet, do not use the lawn mower. Clean and maintain the lawn mower regularly. Let's take a look at the working principle and use of lawn mowers!
How does the lawn mower work?
The lawn mower is composed of a gasoline-powered engine, a transmission rod and a lawn mower wheel. The single machine weighs about 6 kilograms and is operated by one person. Its working principle is: using the power of the gasoline engine to drive the mowing wheel to rotate at a high speed through the transmission system, so that a special polymer wire (grass rope) installed on the wheel can be adjusted and rotated synchronously to generate a certain cutting force. The weeds are cut off and play a role in weeding.
Technical points for the use of lawn mowers
- Use a lawnmower to weed, and the effect is better when the weeds grow to 10-13 cm. If the weeds grow too high, it should be done in two steps, first cutting the upper part and then the lower part. The length of the mowing rope on the lawn mower should be determined by the orchard row spacing and the height of the weeds. If the row spacing is wider and the weeds grow taller, the length of the mowing rope should be longer, and vice versa. .
- When using the lawn mower, hold the handle with both hands and keep a certain inclination to the side of the fruit tree, so that the weeds that have been cut fall as far as possible to the fruit tree. Open the throttle at medium speed and move forward at a constant speed, which can save fuel consumption and improve work efficiency. Also try to avoid thick weeds to prevent the mowing rope from breaking. If necessary, the thick weeds can be manually removed before using the lawn mower to mow the grass.
- Lawn mowers can not only be used in landscaping, but also play a very important role in agricultural production. It has realized agricultural mechanization, improved work efficiency, and improved agricultural production efficiency, which is extremely important to such a large agricultural country as ours. The mechanization of agriculture, forestry and animal husbandry in my country is developing rapidly, and the research of new lawn mowers is developing in the direction of high speed, stability and energy saving.
What points should be paid attention to when using a lawn mower?
- Keep others away from the lawn mower
In the process of using the lawn mower, except for the person operating the lawn mower, there should be no people near the lawn mower. Although the lawn mower can be controlled, sometimes the lawn is inevitably slippery. The friction between the lawn mower and the ground is relatively small, and it is easy to cause the lawn mower to detach. Therefore, you must avoid standing around the lawn mower during the mowing process, so as to avoid hurting other people.
- Complete installation of all parts
In the process of using the lawn mower, all parts of the lawn mower must be installed completely, especially many lawn mowers have protective covers on them. Because the protective covers have blades, they must be protected during use. If the cover is installed and installed, it can prevent the motor from burning out because the rope exceeds the installation range.
- Don't use lawn mower when it's wet
In the process of using the lawnmower, if it is relatively humid, in this case, it is best not to use the lawnmower, especially if it has just rained or the lawn has just been sprinkled with water. If you use the lawnmower at this time, The ground is very slippery and the mower may not be stable to control, so it is best to mow when the weather is clearer.
- Regularly clean the inside of the lawn mower
In the process of using the lawn mower, clean the inside of the lawn mower regularly, because after the lawn mower has been used for a long time, there will inevitably be some fine grass inside the lawn mower. If these fine pieces are not cleaned for a long time, It is easy to affect the life of the motor, so after using the lawn mower for a period of time, clean the inside of the lawn mower regularly.
- Protect the blades of the lawn mower
In the process of using the lawn mower, you must protect the blade of the lawn mower. During the mowing process, there are some dense grasses that may block the blades. At this time, the front end of the lawn mower must be decisive. Turn off the power of the lawn mower at the same time, so that it is not easy to damage the motor of the lawn mower.
- Control the speed of mowing
In the process of using a lawn mower, you must master the speed of mowing. If the grass is very dense during the process of mowing, you must reduce the speed of mowing at this time. The speed should not be too fast. If the grass is not very dense, you can increase the mowing speed slightly.
- Do not touch other hard objects
In the process of using the lawnmower, in order not to damage some parts of the lawnmower, do not let the lawnmower touch other hard objects. For example, during the mowing process, some stones or other objects may be touched. For some flower pots, in this case, you must pay attention to avoiding these objects when mowing the grass.
- Pay attention to storage
In the process of using the lawnmower, if the lawnmower has been used up, it must be properly stored, and the lawnmower should be placed in a relatively dry and ventilated place, so that it is not easy to damage the parts of the lawnmower .