Chain saw, short for "gasoline chain saw" or "gasoline-powered saw", is a power saw used for logging and timber production. Repair is more complicated. Today I will tell you some knowledge about chain saws.
- Mainly designed with a streamlined body, with embedded flat rear handle, comfortable to hold and more humane.
- Using advanced technology, the whole machine has low noise and smooth running sound.
- Good safety, equipped with a straight handle and an additional main handle for a firmer grasp.
It is used for forest harvesting, lumbering, branching, etc., as well as lumber yard production, railway sleeper sawing, and other operations.
Chain saw products have many advantages, such as high power, low vibration, high cutting efficiency, and low logging cost. They have become the leading hand-held logging machinery in my country's forest areas.
The chain saw damping system uses springs and high-strength damping rubber to absorb the shock. The sprocket is in the form of spur gear, which makes the chain assembly more concise and convenient.
Excellent and reliable electric fire device, the oil supply system adopts an adjustable oil pump.
The super-powerful Creep 9200 chain saw can also be used for pruning large trees, retrieving large materials, and emergency rescue.
Two-stroke mechanical fuel mixing ratio
Generally, two-stroke machinery fuels are mixed with steam engine oil (the engine oil is the special engine oil for two-stroke engines), and the ratio is standard. The ratio of steam to engine oil is about 25:1, depending on the conditions of use. If it is not used for a long time High-speed operation, the concentration can be appropriately increased. If high-speed rotation is often maintained during use, the concentration should be appropriately reduced, and more oil should be added to ensure the normal lubrication of the internal running parts of the cylinder, but the muffler should be removed in time to remove the exhaust gas. The carbon deposits in the channel can prevent excessive carbon deposits from entering the cylinder body and causing the cylinder to be pulled.
Use of chainsaw
- Check the tension of the saw chain frequently, turn off the engine, and wear protective gloves when checking and adjusting. The proper tension is when the chain is hung on the lower part of the guide plate, the chain can be pulled by hand.
- A little oil always is spilled from the chain. The oil level of the saw chain lubrication and lubricating oil tank must be checked every time before work. The chain must not work without lubrication. If a dry chain is used, the cutting device will be damaged.
- Never use old engine oil. Old engine oil cannot meet the lubrication requirements and is not suitable for chain lubrication. Crepe chain saw adopts imported Origen chain, which is durable and powerful.
- If the oil level in the oil tank does not decrease, it may be that the lubrication delivery has failed, and the chain lubrication should be checked and the oil circuit should be checked. Passing through the contaminated filter screen can also lead to a poor lubricating oil supply. The lubricating oil filter screen in the pipeline connecting the fuel tank and the pump should be cleaned or replaced.
- After replacing and installing a new chain, the saw chain needs 2 to 3 minutes of running-in time. After running in, check the chain tension and readjust if necessary. The new chain requires more frequent operation than the chain that has been used for some time. Tension. When it is cold, the saw chain must be attached to the lower part of the guide plate, but the saw chain can be moved on the upper guide plate by hand. The transmission link cannot be pulled out of the chain groove, otherwise, the chain will jump and the chain needs to be re-tensioned.
- The chain must be relaxed after work. The chain will shrink as it cools, and a chain that is not loose will damage the crankshaft and bearings. If the chain is tensioned in the working state, the chain will shrink when it cools down, and the chain will be too tight to damage the crankshaft and bearings.
- If the chain saw has been refueling and stalling, working less vigorously, or overheating the heating machine, it is usually a filter problem. Therefore, the filter should be inspected before work. A clean and qualified filter should be pierced and bright for observation under the sunlight, otherwise, it is unqualified. When the filter of the chain saw is not clean enough, it should be washed with hot soapy water and dried. Only a clean filter can ensure the normal use of the chain saw.
- When the serrations of the chain saw become unsharp, you can use a special file to trim the serrated chain's teeth to ensure the serrations' sharpness. At this time, it should be noted that when using a file to frustrate, you must frustrate in the direction of the cutting tooth, not the other way around. At the same time, the angle between the file and the chain of the chain saw should not be too large, preferably 30 degrees.
- Before using the chain saw, you should add the chain oil of the chain saw. The advantage of this is that it can provide lubrication for the chain saw, reduce the friction heat between the chain saw chain and the chain saw guide plate, and protect the guide plate. It can also protect the chain saw chain to avoid premature scrapping.
- After the chain saw is used, the chain saw should also be maintained, so that the working efficiency can be guaranteed when the chain saw is used next time. The first is to remove the impurities in the oil inlet hole and the guide plate groove at the root of the chain saw guide plate to ensure the smoothness of the oil inlet hole. Secondly, clear the sundries in the guide plate head and add a few drops of engine oil.
- The running-in period of the newly manufactured machine is from the beginning of use until the third oil filling. Do not let the engine run at high speed without load during use, so as not to bring additional burden to the engine during the running-in period. In the running-in phase, all movable parts must be adjusted to each other, and there will be greater frictional resistance between the driving parts. Generally, the high branch saw engine reaches its maximum power after 5 to 15 oil fillings.
- After working at full load for a long time during the working period, let the engine idle for a short time to allow the cooling airflow to take away most of the heat so that the driving device components (ignition device, carburetor) will not cause adverse consequences due to heat accumulation.
- Maintenance of the air filter. Adjust the air door to the choke position to prevent dirt from entering the intake pipe. Place the foam filter in a clean non-flammable cleaning fluid (such as hot soapy water) to wash and dry. Replace the felt filter. You can tap or blow it lightly when it is not too dirty, but the felt filter cannot be cleaned.
Note that the damaged filter element must be replaced. When installing, pay attention to insert the felt filter into the filter housing with the marked side facing inward.
- Inspection of spark plugs. If there is insufficient engine power, difficulty in starting or idling failure, first check the spark plug. Clean the contaminated spark plug, check the electrode distance, the correct distance is 0.5 mm, adjust if necessary. To avoid sparks and fire hazards, if the spark plug has a separate connector, be sure to screw the nut onto the thread and tighten it, and press the spark plug tightly on the spark plug.
The chain saw needs to be repaired if there are minor problems. Don't let minor problems become major problems without repairing them. The most important thing about a chain saw is how you use it and how to maintain it. No matter how good the machine is, it will still be broken.